Saturday, July 19, 2008

What a Gorgeous Girl!!!!











well, this was a first for me! this is ashley, who is our "babysitter" whenever we need a night out without chill'in!!!! she is an AWESOME babysitter!!!!! i can trust her to take extra good care of all my kids! she asked me to take her senior pics, and reluctantly, i agreed! i have never shot pics of a senior before.....and i must say i was QUITE nervous. and while these photos are probably FAR from the definition of "professional", i was pleasantly surprised! she has the most BEAUTIFUL eyes to photograph! AND SMILE! i didn't get very many "poses"........i'm not that good yet, where i can think of all kinds of fun ways to pose people. but i got LOTS of "portrait" shots!!!!! far many than i'm sure she would care for! however, her and her mom seemed pleased, therefore, i guess i'm pleased as well.




with all that said, i appreciate the patience of her and her mother while i was constantly trying to "figure out" what to do next. then, near the end, i received a very unexpected phone call from husband, telling me his grandfather passed away this morning. he was the SWEETEST, and most loving great-grandfather to my children! they loved him dearly!!! and the fact that he always had m&m's, might have helped a little :) !!! anyway, after pulling myself together and trying to finish pictures, my very last pic i was standing on a chair......when silly me, FELL FACE FIRST ON THE GROUND!!! how embarrassing! and it hurt, too!




so, that was my day today.........so please keep all of our family in prayer!




good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

well....where do i begin?? i have never done a "blog" before, and don't know if this is even for me. but a few friends, and one very persistant sister-in-law(esther)really encouraged me to start some sort of "blog" or any place online, to share photos i have taken. so i thought, what the heck!? most everyone knows that photography has been a hobby of mine for a few years now. so with lots of practice, lots of failing, lots of reading and googling, i feel like little by little i'm getting a little better all the time. and part of the reason for getting better, is because of the famous gina..... whom EVERYONE loves and knows, she has been letting me pick her brain for tips and tricks. also, kris, who i met online after joining a photography forum, who happens to be an awesome wedding phogtographer, she has been a TON of help as well! since i have 3 children, my goal is to be able to truly capture, like a professional can capture, the pure innocence and fun of my children. (and i get it for free!) and, since i have lots of wonderful friends & family, i get to practice on them, too!